DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR EXPORT CLEARANCE
• Your passport copy, photo page
• Valued inventory in French and in Euros, date and signed
• EITHER a change of residence statement issued by your local Mairie,
• OR an employer’s statement if your relocation is due to a job transfer or new job contract
If there is a registered vehicle included in your shipment (car, motorcycle, trailer), please provide at the following additional documents :
• “Certificat de non-gage”, this can be obtained online at the following link : http://vosdroits.service-public.fr/R1270.xhtml
• Original registration documents (carte grise)
• Copy of purchase invoice
Please make sure we have all the requested documents at the latest by moving day.
INSURANCE DECLARATIONS (coverage is optional)
Your valued inventory will serve as the basis for the insurance declaration. Please single out high value items so that the insurer can differentiate them. For example, 4 paintings listed at EUR 100 would be automatically considered at EUR 25 each unless otherwise stated. The values indicated should be considered as replacement value.
In case you decline coverage through our services, please kindly confirm this in writing.